Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I now pronounce you... WIFE AND WIFE !!





As of June 24,2011 gay marriage is finally legal in New York!!!! I would honestly love to know why the fuck people hate so much on gay marriage. I mean, what’s the big deal? In my eyes love is love, and every single person on this earth should deserve to marry the man or woman of their dreams! Every person should have a happy ending. Do you really think someone gay or lesbian woke up one morning and said, “Hey you know what, I like girls,” or “I think I like guys”. Obviously not. Today, everyone is so judgmental on everything. If it's not normal they say, "Oh my God, no that’s bad." It's not bad.. but that's just me. The best are the little 14 and 15-year-olds who say they're gay or bisexual just to be cool, thinking that gay is the new trend. No, morons, it's not a trend. You can’t help how you feel. Everyone is so stupid. Why can’t two women or two men love each other like a man and woman can? Love is love. Why can’t some people EVER accept that? My neighbors are lesbians and they have been living together ever since I can remember. They do everything together and they are completely happy.


It’s really no different than a man and a woman getting married. If you like the same sex there should no way in hell be a law against it. Everyone and anyone should be allowed to express how they feel about someone and shouldn’t have to hide it. Everyone deserves to be happy. Same sex couples aren’t hurting anyone and they should be embraced and accepted for who they really are! If someone has two moms or two dads, the more the merrier. One of the things that really drives me up a wall is when someone tries to hide the fact that they're gay/lesbian. If you have feelings for someone, why hide it? If you think your friends won't and can't accept who you are, then they really weren't your friends in the first place. You should never, ever hide who you really are.


DO NOT watch if you are easily offended..
Sorry, Professor Perel :)

4 comments:

  1. "HEY!.. Dont be hatin' on the homos". Ha that video is funny but true. I like your blog though, gay marriage is no different than a man and women getting married, only if you want to get technical with the gender. Some people are so close-minded these days. You get cool points Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Personally, I think gay marriage is not a bad thing for society; it doesn’t damage people’s benefit. I really don’t understand that why people cannot accept gay or lesbian. They are same as we are; they desire to get a true love, why should they get against? People have to treat anything without bias.

    ReplyDelete